1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your first time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery_Meat, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Came on as a guest to see the old Dyepack thread, the registered that same night and started firing away. Have I mentioned I'm not patient?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

But do you last longer than 8 seconds, w-b?

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

i just embarrassed myself laughing out loud at the memory of that.

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I have no idea what my first post was about. All I know is it was 2002, and I was not yet Johnny_Dangerously. I remember my first post as J_D: Someone posted a screen capture from a baseball video game, and I posted faux Joe Morgan commentary about what was happening in the game on that capture.

5. John

John Well-Known Member

I have no idea. My first name here was beanburrito. Of course, that was like 30 names ago.

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I think I praised Roger Clemens for being a stand up guy, a non-mercenary that other athletes should emulate.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Started lurking in December 2002 but didn't register till June 2003. Also lost a bunch of posts in that one meltdown.

Not a clue what my first post was - probably something about Dale Junior.

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I think my first post was jumping into a religion thread. Much like fucking a woman nicknamed Bronco, that isn't a mistake I plan on making again...

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

It depends on whether it's the first post on this incarnation of SportsJournalists.com, the old one, or going back to the Paleolithic era on sportspages.com

Either way it was probably about hockey. :)

I figure if you go all the way to sportspages. some of the posters here were still in diapers.

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Um, yowza.

Draft saved Draft deleted