1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your first time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery_Meat, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

SIX!

But Maybe is up there, too.

2. Never mind, I guess it does. Just noticed about 75 percent of my first posts were arguing with Whitlock, who I vaguely recognized from Around The Horn, which I saw all of three episodes.

Had no idea at the time he and I have the same alma mater.

The Dye Pack thread I was talking about was a month old, so I didn't get to respond to it. But I did get into it with him later ...

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

[blue]Mitch Albom is the greatest writer in the history of the planet[/blue]

And I lost about 400 posts in the first purge

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I can't remember what my first post was about. But I went two or three years during which I lurked and read sometimes, but I rarely posted.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Ah, those were the days. :D

6. Songbird

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Wow. She is limber to say the least.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I think my first post was talking about working with Bryan Burrough when I was at Missouri.

9. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Something about those postcards the St. Louis Post-Dispatch sends to all the applicants that have no chance of getting hired.

And the first time my penis ever penetrated the quivering vagina of a lovely young female it happened to be morning, which is a little odd for the first time. I was fantastic.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Why was the vagina quivering? My first time was also the first time I smoked weed. It was strange.

11. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

In anticipation.

12. Songbird

Sure it wasn't a quee ... err, nevermind.

Draft saved Draft deleted