1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your DC Madam Update

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, May 1, 2007.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

This isn't an issue about women and I have no issue with women. I have a big issue with whiny babies, which you clearly are.

Do some reading dickwad --- there are plenty of male prostitutes and women who run brothels as well.

And once again -- THIS IS AN ACT OF CONSENTING ADULTS.

Nobody is forcing anyone into this profession.

Maybe you want to live in a country where big daddy government is called in to 'save us from ourselves" but I don't.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

In other words, zagoshe wants the right to peddle his own ass for $30 and a hot meal to the most repressed middle-aged married men with the tiniest knobs and pudgiest asses he can find.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Man, you just keep stepping in it, don't you?

The CIA estimates that each year, about 50,000 women and children are brought against their will to the United States for sexual exploitation. Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said that "Here and abroad, the victims of trafficking toil under inhuman conditions -- in brothels, sweatshops, fields and even in private homes."

4. zagoshe

That is a completely different issue and you know it --- it is no different than under ground sweat shops and things of the such and if that is the basis for why you think some industry should be illegal then a whole lot of industries need to go as well.

5. zagoshe

No clever, I'm looking out for you. I want you to get paid for taking it up the ass every night by those chicks with dicks you love to hang out with.

6. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I surely do appreciate that.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You might want to read up a bit on John Locke and the social compact... He did have a major influence on the fellers who formed our system of government and would presumably have some ideas about what constitutes "un-American" and "the American way."

8. I've found that when people start throwing out "un-American" tags, they are usually crazy.
    Look at Senator McCarthy, who made a career out of it. In hindsight, I'd say he's the one who didn't understand American values and laws.

9. zagoshe

I think both of you should re-read Lewis Napper's Bill of No Rights and get back to me about what is and what isn't the American way.

10. I think this thread is nowhere near as funny as I thought it was going to be.

11. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Slap up a cute picture and it will be...

Anyone who thinks prostitution is a victimless crime obviously hasn't looked behind the scenes and seen how debased the situation is in our major cities with girls/women brought in from Asia & Central America to stock the "brothels"

12. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I'm sure Marion Berry won't be on that list. Of course, another "bitch" may set him up.

Draft saved Draft deleted