1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your chance to see nudity at the World Cup

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by NoOneLikesUs, Jul 7, 2006.

1. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

http://www.sonjaswette.com/index_en.html

Supposedly a guy has a bet with his girl that if he can get 5 million hits on the web site, his woman will streak across the field in the final.

It's around 2.2 million now.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Some company is pretty smart. This is the third "If my web site gets 5 million hits, I will do this" story I've heard in a month.

The first was some guy in Canada who was supposedly a virgin. His female friend supposedly said she would sleep with him if he built a web site that got 5 million hits.

The second was a similar theme.

Now this.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

We're talking about female nudity, right? We're not talking about a cup-less soccer player with sausage hanging out of Nair short shorts while doing a sliding tackle, right?

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Yeah, the second one was a girlfriend who said she'd have a threesome with the guy if it got two gazillion hits or something. Somewhere, the CIA is putting a list together of perverted sports writers.
    We're all fucked.

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

My first thought was we'd covered this on the German brothels thread. Guess this is a little different ...

Draft saved Draft deleted