1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your artistic eye, please

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Hi folks,
    A friend asked me to design a logo for a clothing line he's trying to launch up around here. This is what I've come up with ... any ideas, suggestions?
    Thank you!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Be careful with the CW thing. It may be copyrighted by the network.

3. boots

boots New Member

Lightning bolt makes it corny. Connect the CW with the bolt and you might have something. Just a suggestion.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I'm not crazy about the lightning bolt, to be honest. Reminds me of something you'd have seen on neon colored clothes from cheap stores in the early '90s. Either that or the Flash (not you Flash, the superhero Flash).

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Crap. Good point.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

More information ... it's for snowmobiling gear ...

7. It looks like a special effect from the old SHAZAM! show on Saturdays.

8. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Can you tell us, briefly, what it's going to be used for?

Will he be putting it on the clothing, on tags, on packaging? And when I say on the clothing, I mean the way A&F or AE does... the logo is a central part of the design.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

It's not clothing ... per se ... which I just found out. It's for a piece of gear that will keep a snowmobile rider warm.

10. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Will the logo be a part of the design of said provider of warmth, or are we talking about a logo for use on branding/packaging materials?

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Branding and packaging.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Are those mountains or something in the lower left? Looks like it could allude to the clothing ripping apart.

Draft saved Draft deleted