1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Your arsehole is essentially a terrorist"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Mar 17, 2015.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The authorities are referring to him as the "poo bomber."

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Ultimate embarrasment?
    More like the ultimate road win.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Money line right here.

5. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the time a coach suspended one of his players during a road trip and forced him to stay on the team bus during a game. Bussie had already warned us not to us the toilet because he hadn't had a chance to put a fresh supply of chemicals down below. Player had to crap, was scared to leave the bus and you guessed it. By the time the game was over and we all loaded on, the smell was terrible. So, everyone pulls out deodorant and cologne and you could hardly breath. Bussie finally found a proper place to dump a couple of hours later along the interstate.

6. Bronco77

Bronco77 Well-Known Member

I spent a three-hour flight sitting next to a middle-age woman, believe it or not, who had a bad case of the "silent-but-deadlies," and another flight next to a guy who reeked so badly of cigarettes that I thought I was in one of the old back-of-the-plane smoking sections. Then there was the 300-pounder who brought aboard a large order of barbecue ribs from one of the airport restaurants -- no bad smell involved there, but he was slinging grease and barbecue sauce in all directions. Never, however, have I been aboard a plane, train or bus in which the entire vehicle was so badly polluted.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I'm told when I was a baby, I had been constipated for a number of days before boarding a flight from Arizona to the East Coast. The plane was held up on the tarmac and the AC was turned off and the doors were open to provide ventilation. That is when the dam apparently burst. Not once, but twice. After the second time, I rendered any bit of clothes unusable. The way my mother tells it, the plane wanting to mutiny.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Airplanes are just flying tubes full of farts.

spikechiquet likes this.
  9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Nah, Buck, just Notre Dame Airlines

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The Pile High Club.

11. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

The Plane Mutiny.

12. Twirling Time