1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your A #1 Top Disney World Tip

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lugnuts, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Thanks, Boom.

2. A few more things I thought of:

You can usually save money using AAA.

We always manage to get "free" Disney Dining. Ask if the free dining special is available when you're you'll be there.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Luggy the best tip possible for you is to go when there is not a school break. With young kids you have the luxury now of going at off times. Take advantage of it while you can.

4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

We took our then-3-year-old daughter to a Princess dinner at Epcot and it was worth every (overpriced) cent.

For kids your age, the Magic Kingdom train and other transportation-type "rides" are fun and good time-eaters as opposed to standing in lines for rides much shorter in duration.

5. Hey since we all gave you good advice - how about you showing us your tits?

Fair is fair.

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

It's been awhile since you've asked... It's like old times!

Gettin' a little misty over here!

7. Are you suggesting that I make you moist?

8. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Had never seen disboards.com until now...yikes. Almost as exhausting as Disneyworld itself.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Are you sure about that. She's had two kids since that last time she showed off her Lugnuts to the SJ membership.

10. Can't be any worse than Michelle Ryan

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

She showed titmice. Let's be accurate here.

12. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

It's an exhausting, but great site to get some very helpful tips. I go there when I need a Disney fix. LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted