1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your 5 Favorite Sopranos Episodes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double Down, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Like zeke, I really can only attach to scenes without watching the catalog again and taking notes

Death of Stringer Bell
    Death of DeAngelo Barksdale
    Season 4 finale
    Ray Cole's Pogues-aided pub service
    Omar and the clock for Prop Joe
    Stringer teaching business principles
    Anything with Keema getting down in the first season
    Anything with McNulty and Bunk drunk in the same shot

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

We did a "Five Favorite Wire scenes" thing in a thread a little less than a year ago that anyone who wants can read here. It's not really analysis as much as it is just quoting some of our favorite monolouges.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/posts/782907/

I still think five favorite episodes would be an interesting challenge, but I should probably get some work done today instead.

3. Coming up with this list is killing me. I have about 12 that I have narrowed it down to, but there are four from this season alone that have me tearing my hair out. Not that it matters much, but I'll try to have mine tonight. The lists you guys have put together are about right, but I have a couple others I liked as much.

4. Double Down

Make a top 10 if limiting it to five is killing you. That's essentially what I did with five honorable mentions.

5. Double Down

A good thread over on the message boards of TWOP about this similar topic. Pretty diverse lists. It gets better after the first page when people start explaining why they made each pick.

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3153509&st=0

Draft saved Draft deleted