1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your 2013 Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame Inductees are...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Dec 11, 2012.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Did some quick searching and can't believe this hasn't been posted here (so I'm assuming I missed it and this is a d_b)

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-2013-inductees-rush-public-enemy-heart-and-randy-newman-20121211

Rush, Public Enemy, Heart, Randy Newman, Donna Summer and Albert King are the inductees.
    Anyone planning on boycotting the Hall for the induction of Rush? ;D (crossthread)

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Rush? They'll let anybody in these days.

3. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

Hey -- Geddy's rap in "Roll the Bones" is pretty gangster.

Anyway, long overdue. Deep Purple should have gotten in too instead of Heart (whose music was completely derivative).

Now it's time for classic metal to get some respect. Start up the campaign for Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and Motorhead.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I went to school with Albert King, his brother Bernie should get in first.

5. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

Now that Rush is in, I guess I will turn my attention to hoping Motorhead, Iron Maiden, the E Street Band, and solo Ozzy Osbourne get in.

Draft saved Draft deleted