1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your 2007 SJ.com award winners

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hockeybeat, Dec 31, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

My enthusiasm for my award is slightly dampened knowing the BYH wins it every year.

Still, I would like to thank the SportsJournalists.com voters for the sister-kiss that is, apparently, being voted half as good (Hi Slap!) as BYH.

*Lights envelope on fire, walks off stage*

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Pretty good.

Zeke's inclusion, though, does show that this group could double as baseball HOF voters.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's going to come back to haunt you when you're eligible for the SportsJournalists.com HOF.

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

Wait a minute... I never voted.

So I hereby cast a tie-breaking vote for Mr. Softee's PR rep over the dickhead.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Zeke,

Once you're on Sandy's good side, all-SportsJournalists.com is in the bag.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

This isn't Florida, you fuck!

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Besides, BYH apparently trounced Zeke. He was only tied with Slappy.

Slapster, I want some of the Old Bay ones.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No apologies necessary. When it comes to being good as a half as, I think of you too.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I opened the Cajun ones last night.. might crack the Old Bay during the Michigan game tomorrow. Or bring to the SportsJournalists.com party tonight...

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I didn't try the cajun ones in the store...but the Old Bay ones are fan-tastic. I'm a big fan of Old Bay as it is.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Isn't there a thread of the year award, or am I misremembering?

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I was outspent 20-1! The media is biased against me! The telephone polls weren't representing my core support!

I'm working on some microtargeting plans for next year's election. Turns out, I'm huge with voters under 40 who have every available season of BH90210 on DVD.

Draft saved Draft deleted