1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your 2007 SJ.com award winners

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hockeybeat, Dec 31, 2007.

1. This continues to be the spirit!

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I got your spirit right here, Fenian.

In fact, in my fridge at home, I have enough spirits for damn near everyone. Tonight will be a good night on SportsJournalists.com.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I got the peanuts to go with the spirits. At least my Secret Santa still thinks I'm cool.

4. This will be the spirit until 2008!

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I just want to know why the Jones to Whitlock exchange didn't get something.
    (For reference look at the bottom of Good Doc's posts.)
    I still scratch my head as to how I missed it. Makes me sad on the inside.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

IJAG is an angry sober but a happy drunk.

7. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

So's my boss. I wish he'd get fucked up at work.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Sooooooooo ... how long before someone starts a fight and this thread has to be locked?
    Or would anyone like to pick one? :D

9. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

CANADA SUCKS!!!

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

You know, I can't argue with any of this.

And while I am honored to have been selected all-SportsJournalists.com yet again, I would trade it all so that Oz could make the team. All the guy does is contribute dozens of meaningful posts per day and treat everyone with respect and give Steelers fans a good name and...and...what are you doing? No, you can't have this plaque. It was a figure of speech! I'm not really interested in trading my spot to Oz! Tell him to earn his own damn spot! I don't like him that much I'm not giving him...is this thing on?

Anyway, yeah, Oz rules. I'd trade it all if Oz could get a spot, but since I can't, I won't. If you didn't vote for Oz, may God have mercy on your soul and may you develop a lingering crotch itch in 2008.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Dammit, my 2007 crotch itch was starting to ease up ... and Norm, YOU SUCK!

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

Troll: See my video(s) on YouTube

thank you, thank you. this makes the countless hours i put in as campaign manager almost worth the effort. i have so many people to thank, i don't even know where to start.

what i will do is give a big shout out to the two boys who made this moment a reality. without the two of you, this award would mean nothing. and to those of you who attempted to win this title ... scoreboard bitches!!

Draft saved Draft deleted