1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Youngblood alert

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Jan 29, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

MMMmMmmmmm....

Country hams.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Sir, I say SIR, no one loves Rachael more than me. In fact, I challenge YOU to a duel because YOU have bogarted my crush!

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

One of the women around here posted a link to an anti-Ray blog. It was written by some woman complaining and wondering why all of the men she knew seemed to have some obsession with Ray. Among the catty jokes and insults was something about Ray's @ss looking like a pair of country hams.
    I was simply paraphrasing.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Pistols at dawn, BYH!

I shall have the pleasure of watching your last eight seconds of life fade into Bolivian.

And Buck, those hams make it look like there is a pastrami in my pants.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

She also kind of looks like the joker. Just sayin'.

6. Rambler

Rambler Member

I had the opportunity to interview Eric Nesternko once and I couldn't help but tell him afterward how much I enjoyed him in the movie. Not as much as Cynthia Gibb's hoo-has, though.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Nester the Pester. He had a great hockey career.

I enjoyed the older brother throwing Youngblood around the bedroom, calling him a candy ass. Then yelling at the fat guy in the stands at the last game -- "sit down and shut up, you lard ass!"

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Just hit it, pillow hands.

It won't hit you back.

9. leo1

leo1 Active Member

damn what a great movie. in a train wreck kinda way. i wish i'd seen it last night.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I swear, I must've gone 15 years without seeing this movie on TV. Then on Sunday it was on one of the local channels, then Monday on Spike. WTF?

Draft saved Draft deleted