1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You'd be pissed too if you were the deer

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double Down, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

http://www.cdapress.com/articles/2006/12/15/news/news04.txt

I bet the deer was freaking pissed that The Wire didn't get nominated for any Golden Globes. Either that, or he was sick and damn tired of the shit J.J. Abrams has been pulling on LOST this season. I mean, the Black Smoke kills Mr. Eko? Even the deer knows that was some bullshit.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

On my drive through Texas tonight I only saw two live deer and three deer that didn't appear to have heads anymore and there was blood sprayed all over the highway. I'd say those deer had a right to be pissed.

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

save the deerleader
    save the world

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

At least he didn't kill it and THEN fuck it, like that dude in Wisconsin.

5. pallister

pallister Guest

Ah, Wisconsin.

6. I can't believe I missed that story.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

That's about the fifth-weirdest fucked-up story out of Wisconsin this year.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/34057/

The best part is that his defense against bestiality charges is that since the deer was dead, he technically couldn't be violating it...

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the clear blue water ... BAM! A FUCKIN' BULLET RIPS OFF PART OF YOUR HEAD! YOUR BRAINS ARE LAYING ON THE GROUND IN LITTLE BLOODY PIECES. Now, I axe ya: Would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

[​IMG]

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Damn Starman... you beat me to it.

Draft saved Draft deleted