1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You won't have the Yakama Sun Kings to kick around anymore

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by WazzuGrad00, Apr 10, 2008.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

And THAT, my friend, was probably the sanest thing the owner did during his tenure.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

Sadly, a lot of the people from that area look quite similar to that.

3. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

So that's where those damn things came from....

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Hey, I may or may not resemble that remark, buddy.

5. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Care to share what a quick Google search will not give me?

6. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I once named a cat after the point guard for "Norway's Pro Team," which appeared against the Worcester Counts of the WBL (the 6-4 and under league) in an exhibition at the Wigwam in Anderson, Ind. The team was going to move there, but apparently they didn't discover until the exhibition that the Wigwam isn't air-conditioned, a problem for a league that plays in the summer.

I'm still pissed that somebody stole my "Worcester Counts... in the WBL" sweatshirt. (Yeah, they sold sweatshirts in the un-air-conditioned gym.)

[​IMG]

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I wish I could; it's just a blur of bad moves by now. Stuff like 43-year-old cheerleaders and a consistent knack of telling the players that they would get double pay the next week.

Draft saved Draft deleted