1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You stay classy, David Macklin

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shotglass, Oct 28, 2007.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

You're another class act.

2. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I got there four hours early to get a prime spot and there was no leaving once there. I make no apologies for when and where I pee.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Nor should you. Just stand there and let hondo insult you. It makes him feel better about himself, and keeps him occupied until the next Muslim bogeyman tries to kill him.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Well played my friend. Well played.

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I had to Google David Macklin after reading this thread. I had no idea who he was.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Hey, he's an ex-Penn Stater!

6. One of those little Gatorade cups?
    I am not impressed.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah. Fenian has filled the Gatorade cooler. Twice.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I trust it wasn't Irish coffee.

9. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

There was an SI story from when the 49ers won their first Super Bowl about some guy taking a whiz during the end of the game. (Can't remember the name, but it was a defensive player) It happens. You just ought to get your teammates to give you some cover.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

So now I'm getting ripped for pointing out, as most civil people would, that public urination, when and where someone wants, is not exactly the classiest of moves.

I don't say that to feel better about myself. I say that because it's lewd and crude, and not entirely sanitary. But if you douches think it's fine, feel free. Just not in my front yard, or something might get shot off.

11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

C'mon hondo, you're a golf guy...don't tell me you've never peed in the woods off the fairway.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Sounds like a new thread - craziest place you ever took a leak.

Draft saved Draft deleted