1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You meanies stop picking on poor little Hillary

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Somebody has some issues with a woman running for president.
    Given Fredo's stamp-my-widdle-feet press availability the other day, I'd say HRC's reaction to the debate the other night is rather mild.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

This seems to be the issue that you've yet to reconcile Hondo...so let's get down to it and give us your answer....

I saw nothing in the story that indicated Hillary was "whining" about the debate. A staffer somewhere said something? Wahh! Who cares. The staffer's not running for president.

If the Shrub said he favored torture for all redheads, I'd be all over that. But if an aide suggested the same thing, I'd simply feel that aide needs their ass kicked.

3. Even what the staffer said was well within bounds, IMHO.
    And, for what it's worth, I think having all the leading D's bashing HRC was tactically shortsighted.

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

A phony conservative premise leading us to a faulty conclusion? I'm shocked, etc.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Actually, it's Hillary's favorite tactic: use the underlings to leap to her defense. They've been all over the news shows on every network and cable channel since the debate. Why don't you tune in?

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Why don't you answer the question?

Where's the whining from Hillary?

That was your original accusation about the feminazis.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Yeah, that was the answer to my question. ::) Prove positive, according to you, that Hillary is indeed whining.

Why don't I tune in? Because of ridiculous shit like your premise.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Knowing the shop Yawn works for, that would be a hefty raise.

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Hondo, you mean that a candidate has an staff worker or supporter advocate their positions? Shocking!

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Because it's a woman, it's not a "staff worker". It's a "whining bitch".

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Note that I have never used the B-word. And men can whine just as well as women. For proof, I offer JR and Fenian.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Question: If a female feminist is elected president, will the Secret Service folks open the car doors for her? Man, that'll be awkward.

Draft saved Draft deleted