1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You meanies stop picking on poor little Hillary

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Oct 31, 2007.

1. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

In two sentences here, I think we can identify the real dumbing down of political discourse since a certain significant minority of people in the country became infected with Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Next step, I suppose, is "nanny nanny boo-boo."

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Why the hell not? They're taking over our country. We can take over theirs. And put a big wall up to keep THEM out.

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Viva la revolucion!

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Maybe Yawn can go down there and work for $2.00 a day.

5. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Uh oh, I think Yawn's been watching too much Lou Dobbs recently. The Mexicans are coming! The Mexicans are coming! Lou and his crowd of nutty white supremacists that he parades on his show think that Mexico is trying to create a state called Aztlan out of the southwest US.

Good Lord.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Lou Dobbs is the best thing CNN has going. Of course, that's like saying Boise State is the best thing the WAC has going.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Eerie how Yawn and hondo's and their Islamofascist brothers share they exact same beliefs about women and foreigners. I think if you got together over some hummus, you'd get along super.

8. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

They could have dinner at Lou's house.

9. MoDo quoting Caitlin (I Love Being A Single Mom With A Staff) Flanagan?
    That's got to be the shit-for-brains column of all time.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

For the record:

1. I don't believe women should be wrapped head to toe in public.
    2. I don't believe they should always have to be accompanied by husband, brother or father.
    3. I believe they should be accorded every right to be educated and work, and receive the same pay as men for the same job (well, maybe not for being a nose tackle for the Packers).
    4. I don't believe they should be stoned for committing adultery, or for being raped, or for the false accusation of either.
    5. I do believe that if a woman identifies herself as a feminist, and wants equal treatment, and runs for president, she should be able to take a few verbal hits without her or her supporters whining about it.

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Was she whining about it?

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

But they should have the right to do so if they choose to live like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted