1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You know you want it: And with a twist-Teacher turns herself in to the police

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, May 2, 2008.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Poin, you're really not maximizing your talents.

I work in a city with a teacher's college. You should be marketing yourself as someone who can instruct teachers not to boink their students.

At worst, you could be a consultant. At best, you might be able to become a professor and nation's leading authority on the topic.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Yet another fine example of the flaws of government-funded public schools.....and she probably got a nice severance thanks to the mafia also known as teacher's unions......

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Re: You know you want it: And with a twist-Teacher turns herself in to the poli

The great state of Indiana checking in:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080514/LOCAL/80514043

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014

4. Yes, sexual misconduct is utterly unknown in, say, America's parochial schools.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Regina Medina has to be a fake name.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

If by government funded you mean funded by each individual state, then yes. The federal government's funding takes a much more indirect route.

And if you mean states which have teachers unions, then yes. But some states don't have one.

7. poindexter

I did a check to see if this one's a DB. Her last name is Bramlett. Get this - we are getting to the point where we HAD a Bramlett previously. This is the second teacher with the last name Bramlett.

http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/20141103/san-bernardino-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-students-appears-in-court

[​IMG]

This Bramlett is easy to remember because she appears to have two dents in her forehead.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Well, that and the fact she appears to be innocent, according to the story.

9. poindexter

yeah, no talk of the proverbial smoking gun - the text machine. The text machine downs 99% of these chicks.

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

11. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Man, we'll never seen Poin around these parts again!

12. poindexter

Where else do you think I spend my day?

(actually, I have never heard of that wonderful site before today)

Draft saved Draft deleted