1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You ever get the sense of Deja Vu?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jakewriter82, Dec 14, 2007.

1. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

So today I was debating whether to get my neighbors a vacuum for christmas (they borrow mine a lot, which I don't mind but thought it'd be a nice gesture to get em one of their own). While I was thinking about it, I kept getting this strange sense of Deja Vu, like I've had this conversation with myself before, but I never have; I know it.
    I've only known my neighbors for a few months. But, I dunno, it's all too oddly familiar.

I thought about it some more and it's funny how sometimes the same can apply to other things in my life and career.

I routinely seem to have a sense that I've debated or questioned things before when I can confidently say that, at least literally, I never have.

Anyone ever feel the same way?

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

You ever get the sense of deja vu?

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

This thread all over again?

4. KG

KG Active Member

I feel it quite often and find it really irritating, because I will "remember" something step-by-step that hasn't even fully taken place.

5. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Damn, that's a nice neighbor.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Didn't you just ask me that?

7. KG

KG Active Member

I need a new vacuum too. Wish we were neighbors. ;D

8. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

So today I was debating whether to get my neighbors a vacuum for christmas (they borrow mine a lot, which I don't mind but thought it'd be a nice gesture to get em one of their own). While I was thinking about it, I kept getting this strange sense of Deja Vu, like I've had this conversation with myself before, but I never have; I know it.
    I've only known my neighbors for a few months. But, I dunno, it's all too oddly familiar.

I thought about it some more and it's funny how sometimes the same can apply to other things in my life and career.

I routinely seem to have a sense that I've debated or questioned things before when I can confidently say that, at least literally, I never have.

Anyone ever feel the same way?

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I need a new vacuum too. Wish we were neighbors. ;D

10. Yes, but here's it's D_B and not D_V

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

12. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

nice

Draft saved Draft deleted