1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You design the uniform

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by writestuff1, Nov 15, 2010.

1. writestuff1

writestuff1 Member

Lets say Oregon plays for the national championship, and as a public service you are asked to design a new uniform so that Oregon doesn't do down in history as the the national champion with the worst-looking uniform in the history of mankind. What would your uniform look like? I'd like to see them play in a uniform that looks just like the Green Bay Packers, with the "O" on the helmet shaped like the "G" on Green Bay's uniform. I know it wouldn't be the most original, but it would look classic.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Think it would be cool for Oregon to wear the colors of BCS team that was on the bubble and did not make the game.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[/dooley_womack]

4. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

How about this one from the Saskatoon Blades of the WHL.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/juniorhockey/news;_ylt=AtQSVGdZ7zzNnJ0OgGgU58wNSAU6?slug=starph-ca-3780815

5. Nothing like a quick trip to Walmart for inspiration.

6. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Isn't it time for Zubaz jerseys to make a comeback?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

A bold choice, I know.

8. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Just what I was thinking when I saw the first post. Make it a throwback night.

9. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

[​IMG]

10. Maybe I'm a little younger than you, but the Hartford No. 16 will always be Pat Verbeek for me. My first youth team wore Whalers colors and I ended up with No. 16, so that toothless dude will always have a special spot in my heart.

[​IMG]

11. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Agreed. Oregon does have a slightly updated throwback (basically no trim on the shoulders) that it wore for the Cal and Oregon State games last year. Best look in the Pac-10 when the Ducks decide to use it.

12. CYowSMR

CYowSMR Member

Draft saved Draft deleted