1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't culturally appropriate that butt

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, May 19, 2016.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

This is appropriate for this thread:

[​IMG]

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This thread? Hell, it belongs across the top of SJ.com.

Vombatus likes this.
  3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The man's got her Baby Got Back.

Sir Mix-a-Lot Pens Powerful Op-Ed on Outrage Over Blake Lively’s Post

“For [Lively] to look at her butt and that little waist and to say, ‘L.A. face with an Oakland booty,’ doesn’t that mean that the norm has changed, that the beautiful people have accepted our idea of beautiful? That’s the way I took it,” before adding, “I think now not only is it accepted, but it’s expected.”

4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I just wonder what those who survived events like the Great Depression, WWII and genuinely malicious racism during the Jim Crow era would think of the way folks now get worked up over meaningless nonsense like this. Good lord.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I don't get the fascination with such a large, out-of-proportion ass. I'm an ass and legs man, but come on, nobody needs that much ass.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Sorry to break it to you, but you're not an ass and legs man if you really think that.

Big Circus and Lugnuts like this.
  7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

A wise man once said fat bottom girls, they make the rockin' world go 'round.

LongTimeListener and sgreenwell like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted