1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You Be the Dad

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PopeDirkBenedict, Jun 2, 2008.

?

Would you rather that your daughter grew up to be a.....

1. MMA Fighter

80.6%
  2. Stripper

19.4%
  1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

This discussion came up on Saturday when we saw the female MMA undercard come up on CBS. There was dear old Dad, cheering on his little girl.

Would you rather have your daughter grow up to become a stripper or MMA fighter? Would you rather that Daddy's little girl parade around a stage in a clear g-string and smoosh her breasts into the faces of horny old men and college frat guys for money or would you rather she entered a cage and proceeded to beat the living shit out of another human being for money?

In both cases, assume that your daughter is aiming for the top (champion fighter/Vegas stripper) and has to work her way up. This is a career choice, not a "paying for college" choice. And no, you cannot kill your daughter in a murder/suicide pact. She WILL be one or the other, but you get to choose which one.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Is this sponsored by Alcoa?

3. PopeDirkBenedict

Yes

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

MMA fighter, completely. I could take my dirty old friends to root her on to kick some bitch's ass...then we'd go put dollar bills in the g-string of some girl with a much worse father.

5. Overrated

Overrated Guest

The perfect answer to the question.

6. kleeda

kleeda Active Member

I have two boys, but definitely would rather have the MMA fighter.I'd rather she be the one doing the sweating than the one being sweated on.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

Stripper..I prefer sex to violence every day of the week

8. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Outing alert: Spnited is Joe Simpson.

9. PopeDirkBenedict

Sorry. Spinted didn't vaguely insinuate that he wanted to motorboat his daughter's breasts.....he just said he would rather have other men do it instead of having her punch another woman in the mouth

10. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I don't care. I was just waiting for someone to say stripper so I could insinuate they were a perv.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

MMA, so I don't have to worry as much when she goes off to prom.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

A college buddy of mine had a roommate who was addicted to going to this one particular strip club. Apparently, he was going at least three or four days and spending way too much money there.

He took us along once. Gave us "tips" on how to treat the girls. Acted like he some kind of insider and my buddy and I watched as they all led him on, let him think he was their friend. He really thought he was going to get a little extra fun someday if he just played by the rules long enough. It was sad.

This wasn't some old man. This was a guy in his 20s, not visibly disgusting in any way that we could tell. He should have been out meeting women who didn't spend every minute of every conversation waiting for him to slip them a dollar.

I wonder how many guys like that are out there and what happens when they realize they have been duped. I wonder how many lonely old perverts are at these clubs, guys who think that the pretty girl is smiling at him out of some genuine affection. Or maybe worse types who I don't even want to think about.

I understand not every guy in a strip club is like that. I've been a time or two myself. But when I actually consider how I would feel about my little girl becoming a stripper when she grows up, these are the types of customers I picture.

MMA fighter. Without hesitation.

Draft saved Draft deleted