1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You are a real man, Deion

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Deion Sanders drags his kids into his divorce in a public way by posting on the fucking Internet a photo of he and his sons filling out a police report against his wife.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/deion-sanders-tweeted-picture-sons-filling-police-report-230920638.html

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Once again reminding us all what a selfish punk he really is.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Dick, Deion and his wife drug those kids into this mess. That shows how selfish both of them are. He's posted the pics as proof against a he said/she said accusation.

Of course, Deion is going to be Deion in handling this.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

What if what Deion says is true? That his ex-wife and another man attacked him in his home?
    If that's the case, his ex dragged the kids into it.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I have no reason to doubt her role in this.

You still don't post your kids' pictures on the Internet.

6. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

7. Traveling

Traveling Member

Why not? Hell, it looks like they're doing their homework more than anything.

Maybe it's a grandstanding act by Deion. Would your opinion change if it were someone like Cal Ripken? These boys know better than anyone whether or not their mother is deserving of the heat Deion is trying to apply. Given how messy divorce is, not to mention custody hearings, and that fatherhood is the one thing we have in common, I'm going to give Deion a pass here.

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Deion is an arrogant, egotistical, self-important dick.

That is all.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The fanboy is strong in this one.

You don't use your kids like that. Ever. Not if you care about being a decent parent.

Are we more likely to call Sanders an egotistical, selfish jackass because than we might some other former pro athletes? Yes. Because he has provided so much other evidence in the past. He has proven that this isn't a one-time thing.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

You know Deion never hit anyone.

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

This one happened exactly 5.7 miles from my house. I recuse myself from comment, other than to say Deion is a flaming, self-obsessed, religion-cowering tool and his wife is nuttier than a port-a-potty at a peanut festival.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Sapp...
    Sanders...

Faulk better watch his step.

Draft saved Draft deleted