1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yikes! Fatal Attraction Mistress Hits Former Mets GM Steve Phillips

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by exmediahack, Oct 21, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Yeah. You botched that. That zing was used so much better earlier on this or the other thread. :)

2. KVV

KVV Member

Apologies.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

No problem. I see you are a "newbie". Just trying to teach you the ways of SJ.

4. KP

KP Active Member

Looking through the photo gallery, trying to tell me nobody at the NY Post could tell that was Fenway Park in No. 5.

5. KP

KP Active Member

So Phillips traded his wife, four kids and house for her? Sounds like a typical Steve Phillips deal.

6. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

You just have to love the subtitle to this picture:
    [​IMG]
    ESPN intern Brooke Hundley poses for photos with Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper.

Is that the real Darth Vader and a real Storm Trooper?

7. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

The letter that she wrote is really disturbing.

While Phillips is undoubtedly an idiot, this girl sounds like she was ready to boil rabbits.

8. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

Is that the real Jabba the Hutt between them?

9. Boom_70

Brooke really knows how to dress for success. Hannah Storm could take a lesson from her.

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Did you bother reading the statements from Phillips' wife and teenage son? This girl absolutely deserves to lose her job and career. She also deserves some time locked up in an insane asylum and/or jail cell. There's some seriously creepy and malicious stuff there.

Phillips is a dirtbag, at least his record with both the Mets and ESPN suggests so, but I see little cause for sympathy for this bunny boiling nutjob. A victim she ain't.

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Boom, it's for hits like me who are late to the Phillips party today. The first thing I do is read the Sports/News thread, not the J-thread.

KVV shouldn't get ripped for that.

Plus enough of the long monologue about whether she was wrong for writing the letter, or if Phillips should take full blame.

All of them are losers in the sorry tale. Can't spin this any other way.

12. Boom_70

" Darth Vadar hopes to break his 0 for 20 slump."

Draft saved Draft deleted