1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yikes! Fatal Attraction Mistress Hits Former Mets GM Steve Phillips

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by exmediahack, Oct 21, 2009.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I bet Drip has known Hundley since she was in diapers.

2. Phillips' last affair seemed to get him promoted.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

So a middle-aged man uses his position of power to get a girl who probably has low self-esteem into bed, and now all I read on the Internet are postings about how homely she looks.

Steve Phillips needs to be thrown out of ESPN faster than he can say ESPN. He's disgusting. The girl is going to lose her job and career and is already subject to Internet catcalls. What a dumb SOB. Look at the pain he's causing his family and this girl. And he has a history of doing it. Obviously doesn't give a damn about anyone. Steve Phillips, go fuck yourself.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Let me ask you- when you are about to lay the wood to someone are you going through that check list in your mind?

5. TheSportsPredictor

I doubt Steve Phillips cared to think about any of it at any time. He was probably thinking of what chick from his bridal party he wanted to fuck while he was saying his vows.

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

His position of power?

Um, that's overstating it a bit.

And if ESPN started firing people who fuck around on their wives or sexually harrass others they'd have nobody left to do sportscenter on a nightly basis.

7. TheSportsPredictor

ESPN would not be able to broadcast SportsCenter if it fired all those who sexaully harassed others isn't overstating? Idiot.

8. outofplace

Perhaps it is a bit of hyperbole, but you do realize this is an ongoing problem with ESPN, right?

Also, part of the discussion of her looks is to try to understand why Phillips would do what he did. it is unfair to her, but given the way she went after his family, I have very little sympathy for Hundley. Telling the wife is one thing, but sending her that letter and contacting his son through Facebook?

9. TheSportsPredictor

Your rating of the attractiveness of someone's sexual partner has absolutely nothing to do with the reasons Steve Phillips had an affair. Your excuse is merely projecting your feelings onto Steve Phillips.

Steve Phillips has ruined his family and destroyed the career of this girl. She certainly is culpable, but I'll blame the adult in this situation.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Couldn't understand his run, there, anyway, given his wholly-unbalanced treatment of 'most anything involving the Mets.

11. outofplace

Did I make a comment regarding her looks? No. I did not. I'm just interpreting what I read.

Hundley is an adult. A young one, but an adult. She destroyed her own career by her reaction to the situation. Sorry, she deserves blame for this, too. I don't care what the guy did. His wife and son did not deserve to have Hundley fucking with them. Phillips is absolutely responsible, too. He is a dirtbag. No question about it. But that doesn't absolve Hundley for her behavior.

12. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

You can't call me an idiot, that's against the rules.

And this guy would beg to differ with you that I was overstating it.....

http://www.amazon.com/ESPN-Uncensored-History-Michael-Freeman/dp/0878332707

Draft saved Draft deleted