1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yet another TV thread... How I Met Your Mother now sucks...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Loved the show last season...

Fucking hate the show this season...

The only redeeming quality is Neil Patrick Harris, who is still funny as hell...

That new show "The Class" also sucks...

2. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Haven't watched either this year. Is Allyson Hanigan no longer on How I Boinked Your Mother...

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Hannigan is still there, but they broke up the engaged couple and Ted and Robin are still together making them both completely uninteresting...

The show was one of my favorites of last season, but it took a major fall pretty quickly.

Based on the season premiere of 2 1/2 Men, it's falling fast as well. Although I have not seen last night's episode yet.

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Last night's 2.5 Men was OK, but I missed the season premiere.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Who is this Vod Kanockers you speak of?

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

"how i met..." sucks. but that robin chick rocks!! 8) 8) 8)

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I haven't given up yet, but I'm not liking much other than Barney right now.

Ok, I did like the part where Robin rambled on and on about how quickly she can fall out of love and scared the crap out of Ted. Because you know something like that is coming.

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

Why is the word "now" in the thread title?
    How much shit can you people watch and enjoy?

9. alexg23

alexg23 Member

I liked, still like, HIMYM in an amusing 30-minute (or really 22-minute, thank you, Tivo!) way. Just read today that Jane Seymour, hot off her MILFy performance in Wedding Crashers, is going to play a law prof. who hooks up with Barney, which should be good for some laughs.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I guess I'm in the minority. I like Two and a Half, but HIMYM is the reason the TV's on CBS Monday nights. Barney is one of the best sitcom characters to come along in a while. A complete letch, but funny and not really creepy.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Did Jake's dad divorce the hot young chick already? What the hell happened there?

12. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Even Bill Simmons said it now sucks in his chat today.

Draft saved Draft deleted