1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yet another sad day on XM ... Baseball Beat signs off

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bubbler, Jan 16, 2009.

1. As The Crow Flies

As The Crow Flies Active Member

Really thought that was a great show. Not because of Steiner, but because he had really good guests on it.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Dibble's awful. He's a disgrace to the memory of his father, who was a first-class professional.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

You couldn't make me tune into Russo on satellite at gunpoint.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Hearing that Suzyn Waldman is going to do a noon baseball show to replace the Steiner slot.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Surely you jest.

6. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

If that's the case, they really want to lose subscribers.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

FYI, I just called up XM and complained about the changes and told them I was going to quit them (a bluff on my part) and they responded by waiving all charges for one month on all four units that I have. Not bad.

8. accguy

accguy Member

This is unfortunate news. I really enjoyed that show as the segments were long enough to get to the crux of a topic, the guests were really good and Steiner asked good questions.

Was one of my favorite shows to listen to and I'm much more of a music guy than a talk-radio guy.

Ugh.

Draft saved Draft deleted