1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yet another putt-putt game

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Oct 23, 2007.

1. 64 on the first crack. Look out Tiger! Call me Kid wonder!

2. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

55 on the first try. It's going to take me a little while to get used to this.

3. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Yeah, it's complete and utter bullshit. All the holes I butchered were because I got in an impossible spot where I kept going in the hazard. Stupid.

4. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

I got a 57 on my first try. Choked the last couple of holes. I couldn't handle the pressure of the back nine. Fun game, though.

5. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

That one is harder than the one I posted (and better). I had a 67 on my first try.

6. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

7. Eagleboy

Eagleboy Guest

Picked up a 43 on about the sixth try. I would have had a 38 or so if I hadn't combusted on the stupid hole with the circular hill in the middle, the sand on the sides and the water in front of the hole. I still haven't figured that one out.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I laid up on that one and took a 2.

9. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

Scored a 49 on my second try.

10. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

61 on the first try.

11. Eagleboy

Eagleboy Guest

Did actually get it down to the 38 and never had as much as a bogey. I think I'll quit while I'm ahead.

Draft saved Draft deleted