1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yes, I'm watching the Keeping Up With The Kardashians reality show . . . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Piotr Rasputin, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

Kim helps me keep it up.

2. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

Jenner placed third in the 1972 U.S. Olympic trials and finished in an impressive tenth place at the 1972 Munich games. He became an American champion in the event and won a gold medal at the 1976 Summer Olympics, setting a world and Olympic record of 8,634 points. Jenner was handed a large American flag from a bystander in the audience as he spontaneously ran a celebratory victory lap, a gesture that has been emulated frequently since that time by athletes in other sports from countries around the world. He was the 1976 recipient of the James E. Sullivan Award as the top amateur athlete in the United States and was considered by many at the time to have earned the right to be known as the world's greatest athlete. He was also a Sullivan Award Winner and The Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year in 1976. He was inducted into the Olympic Hall of Fame in 1986 and the Bay Area Hall of Fame and Connecticut Sports Hall of Fame in 1994.

His sons (with second wife Linda Thompson, to whom he was married from 1981 to 1983) Brandon and Brody appeared in their own reality show The Princes of Malibu, which featured them living with their stepfather David Foster. His stepdaughter Kourtney Kardashian likewise appeared on the E! network's reality series Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive. Jenner is currently married to the former Kris Kardashian; his first marriage was to the former Christy Crownover.

Hey I will watch this girl do whatever it is she is doing and I will make sure to enjoy it.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

If she's the one on the cover of the most recent King magazine I saw tonight ... bleah. Manface.

4. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

Yeah thats the one on the cover of KING.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

All hail the return of this unintentionally hilarious show tonight.

Dude on The Soup's description is apt: "Kim, who is famous for having a big ass and a sex tape, and her two dead-behind-the-eyes sisters . . ."

They need to bring back Sunset Tan. Now THAT'S a nice one-two punch of vacuousness and utter stupidity. And eminently watchable in its unwatchability.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Did the dude on The Soup mention how much she weighs, by any chance?

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

So how much does she weigh then?

8. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

No, but my vote would be in the 120-130 range.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'll be honest. I love the Kardashians show. It's like The Osbournes without all the bleeps.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

That's more than Bruce can say

11. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

She is dating Reggie Bush so that should count for something. The funny part is she is thinking of breaking up with him.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted