1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yes, Geno, it's always about you.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

1) You're a pathological liar.

2) You're a passive-aggressive boor.

3) You claim firsthand knowledge across a range of sports journalism issues, and yet seem to know almost nothing about either field.

6) You're a braggart and a blowhard.

7) Your "opinions" are nothing but mealy generalities.

8 ) You make every thread you post on about yourself.

9) You have a terrible persecution complex. This may be because you have a terrible personality in real life, and are persecuted for it. I don't know.

16) You claim to have been everywhere, met everyone and done everything. Which would be insufferable even if it were true.

18) You willfully insult other posters, but cannot take the same in return.

19) Which means you're a bully and a coward.

21) You repeat yourself. Endlessly. Especially the phrases "jackass," stirring up shit," and "stay on topic."

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Also, boots, I tried being semi-cordial with you since your return from "vacation," but all it got me was more of your usual bullshit. So I'm done trying to be cordial.

3. boots

boots New Member

ok. What does this have to do with Geno and Pat? Nothing. What does this have to do with your goal of getting another thread locked by baiting arguments, especially with me? Everything.
    If your next post isn't about Geno or Pat, keep it to yourself. Everyone knows you post. Everyone knows that you are opinionated.
    Give a rest and grow up. Is that possible?

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Let what go? I wondered, in one post, what you were talking about. Is that supposed to be some kind of obsessive behavior?

5. looks like it's time to move on.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

But they won, and didn't humiliate people. I found it comforting last year that with all the psycho Parcells/Belichik clones in the NFL, that the Super Bowl was Dungy vs. Lovie -- proving you don't have to be an asshole to win.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Doc,

What about items 10-15, 17 and 20? Also, did you see your namesake was on the cover of the most recent Rolling Stone?

Funny article. I'll have to buy the book.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yeah, I got a PM about it a few days ago. I'll definitely be picking up RS for the first time since its HST tribute.

9. boots

boots New Member

Ace, stop with the instigating. It does nothing but stir up junk that's not needed. I don't know what your goal is but if it's to keep this one-sided verbal fight going, stop.
    Please.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I was speaking to Doc, boots.

And if anything, it's three-sided now. And it may be oral instead of verbal. I'll have to check.

11. markvid

markvid Guest

Oral is better than anal.
    Or so one poster said.

12. boots

boots New Member

You're not stupid. Stop trying to act like you are. He said his piece. I said my piece. It's over. And now you're trying to instigate for what reason other than you can, I have no idea. Nor do I really care.
    I'm asking you that if your next post isn't about Geno or Pat, to keep it to yourself. If you want to have a one on one with Doc, do so but you don't have to refer about me in the posts. It stirs up trouble here.
    Is that what you want?

Draft saved Draft deleted