1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yes, Geno, it's always about you.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Sep 25, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Uh, boots. Not boom.

2. Damn, I am having trouble differentiating my posters today.
    Thanks, sportschick.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

It's not a problem, hondo.

4. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I wish Summitt would just give the reason. Geno is a jerk and I don't see any reason why she should protect him if it is a damaging reason.

5. A touch, a touch, I do confess't.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

Because she's got more class than him?

7. Well, yeah. But other than that ...

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

Summitt has nothing to gain by rolling in the mud wth Geno. The more she remains quiet the worse Geno looks.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Geno is the Bill Parcells/Charlie Weis of women's basketball. Get him on the wrong day and get laid into like that kid from UConn did.

10. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

And she'll sit there laughing on the inside more with each growing day, as her silence will keep making Geno hang himself even tighter. He's incapable of doing what he needs to do, which is simply shut up. Geno's a Philly street bully, and Pat's silence will kill him. He wants the attention, but more than that, he knows he needs Tennessee more than Tennessee needs him. If Geno wants this series to continue, he should take his medicine. He should just shut up, and the series will continue at some point.

Any way, we all know the tourney selection committee will pair them in a regional.

11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

::) ::) ::)

S-P is right. Pat's silence will only tighten the noose on Geno.

(Psst ... next time Geno, you might not want to sling mud about other coaches' personal lives, eh?)

12. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Who doesn't have more class than Geno?

Draft saved Draft deleted