1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

YES!!!! Christmas in February! Delirious on DVD!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Dec 25, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

YES!!! Too fucking good to be true!!! Feb. 6, 2007!!!

[​IMG]

The Bus Boys get so much pussy...they come to my house, the fish stop swimming.

Eddie always said he wasn't going to release this because he's Mr. Family Movie guy, but he'd eat cat litter for a buck. So you knew he'd eventually cash in.

2. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

I'm halfway down now, Lord...

Want a lick? Psyche!

I'll be at the store the first day it's on sale. Thanks for the heads-up.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Norton, how would you like to fuck me in the ass?

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I need to get this since I can't remember if it was this or Raw that had the Bill Cosby and Richard Pryor imitations.

"Tell Bill I said have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up."

I miss that Eddie Murphy.....

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Fantastic news...I've never seen it, but from all the good things I've heard on SportsJournalists.com I'm adding it to my Netflix queue

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I was in college in 1983 when it was on HBO. My roommate and I put an old tape recorder microphone up to the TV speaker and put it on audio tape (this was pre-VCR -- at least pre-affordable-for-a-college-student-VCR -- times).

We'd already watched it a few times before we taped it, and when he gets to the part where murphy asks: "What's today's date ..." launching into the July 4 cookout, I remember hearing my roommate's laugh as he knew what was coming.

Between that tape and the National Lampoon "That's Not Funny, That's Sick" album a friend had, I laughed my ass off through college. I now have the National Lampoon album on CD. Can't wait for the DVD.

"Charlie, get me two cans o' gasoline from the shed! We're gonna build a fire!"

"Oh, he be alright. Just roll Charlie around."

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Eddie, stop crying. Stop crying, Eddie, or you can get the fuck out of my house. I know you're only seven. You'll be a 7-year-old, no house havin' motherfucker, and if my wife don't like it, she can get the fuck out, too.

*whooosh*

You missed me, bitch.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I took your kids fishing Gus. They stuck their faces in the water, came up with fish and said "Goonie goo goo." Gus, what the fuck does goonie googoo mean?

I went to my friends in Spanish Harlem, Gus. I said "Goonie googoo." They said "shut the fuck up."

Eddie is scared of your wife Gus. He woke up screaming the other night. I went into him and I said "Eddie what's wrong?" He said "Aunt Bunny is coming to get me."

I figured it out Gus. Your wife is the Bigfoot.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

That was Raw.

10. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

that's some long-distance fart.

11. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

...And GI Joe is swimmin' in the watah ... and then a big, brown shark came ...

First three tapes I duped when I got a VCR, way back when: Delirious, the first Robin Williams, and Blazing Saddles. Still funny.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

The funniest parts of that can't even be recreated in print.

Such as Eddie mimicking Michael Jackson in "She's Out Of My Life."

"Tito, stop laughing."

Or Teddy Pendergrass: YOU GOT YOU GOT YOU GOT WHAT I NEED!!! Bitches be throwing their panties at him!

Draft saved Draft deleted