1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yes, but could you get up-and-down WITH the clubs too?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Birdscribe, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

This may be the greatest posting EVER on e-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120154868323&ru=http%25

Here's the preamble...

Im selling this club because I finally left my fatass girlfriend who hated the fact that I loved to play golf. I bought this for her when hybrids first came out which was approximately 5 years ago or when she was 115 pounds lighter. She stopped playing golf soon after I introduced her to the game and decided she would rather eat cookies and tacos as a sport. When she decided to start playing again she realized that her hands were to swollen to grip the club properly from all the meat around her knuckles....

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

This pushes the Detroit Lions fan who was willing to be bought as fanboy looser of another team to No. 2.

Wow.

3. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

This part isn't bad, either....

Ultimately it got to the point where I just stopped playing with her because I began to feel like I was doing a "Make a Wish" deed for the obese, retarded lady.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Wow. That's harsh.

5. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

You left out the best part:

Her fatass became so big that when she actually made a correct shoulder turn she farted.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Makes you want to buy the club so the poor guy gets something out of his relationship...

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Good grief. There was a one-way ticket to Bitterville.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Truth be told, her titts got so big and droopy that she had to use my Sun Mountain push cart to haul them when we played (the cart has since buckled from the overloaded weight capacity). Also, her gut and thighs got so big she could hide 4 full grown Chihuahuas under the fat folds. I put up with her shitt for about 2 years and during this time she got even heavier.

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Shitt.

Fuckk.

Titts.

Boottss.

Draft saved Draft deleted