1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yeah, right, Kerry is backing our troops.....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

This room will be a scene come Tuesday night.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I can't wait.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

What the left has managed to do the past week is piss off enough middle of the road conservatives who were going to sit this one out, and it's going to be nothing but an overhyped jackass parade of democratic spin on how it got away.

4. Bubbler

"Overhyped jackass parade" -- you nailed that one on the head, Yawn. Preach on!

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Jackass is the symbol for the Dumocrats.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Dude, these insults are going to have to get a lot better.

You have tons of material at your disposal.

7. Bubbler

Fuck off, DyePack. Keep 'em coming, Yawn!

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Nah, I'll just wait until Tuesday, when, at best, this total GOP implosion won't even come close. Bubbler and Fenian and the boys will be chirping about how they picked up a couple of seats AS A TELLING REPUDIATION OF THE BUSH REGIME.

9. Agreed, Yawn. Hey, National Review didn't endorse a single Democrat, either!

10. You know, Bubs, I'll be with you on Bobby "Blue" Bland, but on everything else, you're just bland.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Damn Lyman, are you serious?

Well, that's because it's a neo-fascist piece of political trash only Pat Robertson would like. Not like the mainstream Times.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

And we all know that FOX News being No. 1 is because all the liberals watch it to have something to hate.

Draft saved Draft deleted