1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yeah, It's Juvenile But . . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pete Incaviglia, Jan 1, 2010.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I clicked on that link and my security system immediately popped up saying it detected something in my system that needed to be cleaned. If you don't have a good computer security system, be careful, folks.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Then somebody had jacked that site since I found it.

3. As a kid, I didn't eat a single hot dog between 92 and 05. Hot dogs and liver were two non-negiotiable times on my "Will Not Eat" list.

4. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

What a bunch of hype for nothing. I stopped at 14. No contest.

I had eight before kickoff. Six at the half. And, for good measure, nachos in the third quarter.

Everyone was gung ho for the contest, until I slammed eight out of the gate. It was over then, although, a buddy crept to within four when he polished off his 10th in the third quarter.

It's 9 p.m.

I just ordered pizza.

And, just so we're clear, I promised my wife I'd "get healthy in the new year."

The diet starts Jan. 4.

5. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I used to do that in college except I would eat three dogs and a whole can of chili and it completely defeated the purpose because I ate like 10 pounds of food.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Seriously Pete, it has a lot to do with how strong your stomach muscles are and how much you regularly eat.

7. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

And the bun. A cheap bun would make it a lot easier.

Just out of curiosity, Pete... You a bigger fella? Because if not, that might be the most impressive single day feast ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted