1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yeah, I know, she's only a 6, but.. (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Colton, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She has some similar videos like that out there, but I had not seen that one...

I'm just curious how long it's going to take her and Brooklyn Decker to follow the leads of Stephanie Seymour, Paulina Porizkova, Cindy Crawford, Elle MacPherson and do nudity.

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Brooklyn Decker already has.

3. Mizzougrad96

Really? How did I miss that?

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Honest to god nudity? Not that fake, misleading bullshit Maxim "HEY, BROOKLYN DECKER IS TOPLESS ON OUR COVER!!!" but she's got her back turned or her arms crossed cocktease makes me want to punch a Maxim editor in the kidneys nudity?

5. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Yes. Use Google. I think Egotastic has the photos. It's only above-the-waist stuff, but her breasts are glorious enough.

6. Mizzougrad96

Yeah, I saw them. I had seen those before. Artsy, but still nudity.

7. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

At least according to The Internets, Upton is 5'10", 130, a size 3 and a D-cup, so it's not like she's radically thick either. Solid 6 territory.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

There's Perfect 6 territory, and Kate Upton owns a piece of property there.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

For some women - like the one I sleep next to - the figures on the link you sent are much more attainable than Upton's or Christina Hendricks's. The "real women have curves" meme is pretty played out by now. There are small women and big women and everything in between. All of them real, from what I can tell.

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

For some reason, these two links from March 2010 are currently the top stories on Jezebel.com

http://jezebel.com/5495699/exclusive-more-models-come-forward-with-allegations-against-fashion-photographer

http://jezebel.com/5494634/meet-terry-richardson-the-worlds-most-fked-up-fashion-photographer

From the second link:

Richardson is described as having an intern, a NYU communications major identified only by her first name, Alex, whose duties included doing his dishes and posing for photos fellating Richardson from the kitchen trash can while wearing a tiara that reads "Slut."

Do you still not care if he's a skeeve?

11. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Not particularly.

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted