1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yeah I Bought Thriller Today

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pete Incaviglia, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

then you're fucking stupid and there's nothing i can do to help you. enjoy your mindless existence.

2. AreaMan

AreaMan Member

Who was asking for your help? Are you trying to claim your post were meant to enlighten in some way? I must have been too busy dusting off the trapper keeper, rolling up my jeans or looking at my calculator watch to notice.

But thanks anyway Dr. TP.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

if you go up to my original post sent in your direction, you'll notice i wrote "even harder to make a point." i was writing to you and not about me.

let me spell it out since it's so difficult for you to understand: you don't have a fucking point. you ramble on and on and on, yet you don't "say" anything. do you ask stupid questions? yes. but a point? no.

people understood what i was getting at. if you didn't, i'll refer back to my last post and suggest that you're too fucking stupid to understand, which isn't terribly surprising if that indeed turns out to be true.

4. AreaMan

AreaMan Member

C'mon Tom. You can do better than that. And without the colorful metaphors too. Or maybe you can't.

Opinions my friend. You don't think I have a point and I don't think you have one either. Just because you write a bunch of words and throw in a "fucking" or whatever cuss word wanders into that amazingly complex brain of yours does not make it a point. So go ahead and brandish that rubber knife and shake it at me all you want.

But hey, whatever you say bro.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

thanks GB, appreciate the feedback.

and what's your point numbnuts? i've made mine like 100 fucking times ... seems a bit redundant.

you want something new from me? ok, MJ was the 1983 version of britney spears ... grammys and all.

6. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Ok, that wasn't my post, but I think we need to stop bickering over this. Some like it, some don't, and we're never going to agree.

It seems somewhat pointless to continue this when we could be agreeing that Derek Jeter is completely overrated as a short stop.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

so, you're admitting jeter and jackson have a ton in common when it comes to their careers? :D

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Nah, I would never refer to Jackson as clutch .... hold on, there was the groin thing. That was some major clutch right there.

Maybe Jeter should grab his crotch when he next makes a clutch play?

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

byh just wept.

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Well that makes this whole thread worthwhile.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

solid. damn solid.

Draft saved Draft deleted