1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yay! The asylum is back open for business!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Vombatus, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

When I try to access the site on my Blackberry (shut up, I'm getting an iPhone next week), I still get the message that we're down.

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Oh good...cause that beer bottle got stuck and I had to make a waddle of shame to the ER. Funny, they ACTUALLY have a box like in Scrubs marked "stuff found in asses".

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

That's been happening for me off and on all day.

4. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Never seen the show, but I have a friend who's an ER nurse. The BEST stories.

Had me rolling with one involving an asshole, a hairspray bottle, an X-ray, an intern and an alleged penile implant (but it was the hairspray bottle).

Dear God, some people are too stupid to live.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

My freakout GChat message to Moddy was ignored. But PopeDirkBenedict fed my addiction with what anyone who didn't read the site would assume were outlandish parodies of posts ... but were actually totally believable. Which might say more or less about this site.

Either way, eternal love to PDB for amusing me as the shakes took over.

6. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Fuck you guys. I had to converse with my husband for two whole hours last night. I think at one point we discussed FEELINGS. Jesus Christ. That better not happen again.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You didn't have to talk for two hours, y'know. Just get yer piece of ass and crash.

8. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

True statements right there, Dools.

9. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

And off and on again today. Finally got in this time.

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

This happened to me too, on my berry, yesterday and today.

I finally figured out how to fix it. On your browser, hit the bberry logo button, scroll down, choose options and at the bottom of that menu, under Clear Browser Data, select Cookies then hit Clear Now.

That should fix it. You'll have to relogin to sj, but you shouldn't see the maintenance message again.

Draft saved Draft deleted