1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yahoo mail issues?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wickedwritah, Mar 11, 2007.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Haven't been able to log in for the past hour or so, and it's my primary personal freelance e-mail. Anyone else having issues?

2. I'm not having any problems, Wicked.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I am. Haven't been able to get in at all.

Which, of course, just pushes me one step closer toward getting a gmail account.

4. I've been fine. And don't trust gmail any more than Yahoo, DD. There's a thread on here every other week about gmail problems.

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I've been able to log in, but I can't get to my email. It's starting to piss me off...

6. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

I sent something from my work account to my yahoo account earlier today and it was sent back three times for some reason.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

No problems for me with my Yahoo mail. But I do have a question for you guys. I'm down in Ariz. for spring training and have been unable to log into SportsJournalists.com from my apartment but haven't really had troubles while at the ballparks. Has the timing just been perfect and I've caught all this site's downtimes while at the apt. or has anyone else experienced this?

8. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Tony, it's been hit and miss both in my home and at work this week - more in particular, the last two days it's been bad.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

At my library, many of the patrons on the public computers have had trouble accessing Yahoo mail. Staff computers it's working fine on. Sounds like it goes beyond our library.

10. I'm not really sure how it works but I had big problems with Yahoo about a week ago when they were touting "new Yahoo" ... I wouldn't know, I use the same old Yahoo ... but I guess it's possible they're still having problems with that or changing accounts in phases ... usually comes back within a few hours until the next upgrade.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be so curious if it was hit and miss, but it's been nothing but miss from the apartment and almost all hit from the ballparks.

12. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

I've had trouble the past two days -- up until this afternoon.

Draft saved Draft deleted