1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

XM/Sirius merger...what stays?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Corky Ramirez up on 94th St., Jun 27, 2008.

1. patchs

patchs Active Member

Nov. 12 aka, the day XM died.
    Fred too.
    Yep, Fred went down and First Wave, Sirius' "New Wave" channel took over.
    I hear the same songs almost every day, they have cut the playlists way down because they figure people want to pay $13 monthly just to hear hits you can hear on free radio.
    RIP Fred.

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Sirius Xm staves off bankruptcy for now. Gets new loans to pay off old loans to buy time.

http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/topstocks/archive/2009/02/17/sirius-xm-gets-a-break-but-problems-linger.aspx

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Man I haven't heard John Malone's name since I thought he was going to take over the world in 1993.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

OK, got the mail today.

If you renew by March 11, you not only get to keep the old rate, you get to keep online listening for another year.

So ... you know you're going to renew anyway. Just do it and save the rate. And the online.

Draft saved Draft deleted