1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

XM/Sirius merger...what stays?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Corky Ramirez up on 94th St., Jun 27, 2008.

1. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Does anyone really know what will happen to the channel lineups once XM and Sirius merge?

Because if I lose my Deep Tracks and XM Chill, ol' Corky will not be a happy camper in the least.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

From what I understand the only two channels they're getting rid of are Deep Tracks and XM Chill.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Man it is just not Corky's day.

4. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

If they add Stern to a channel lineup that already includes Opie and Anthony, my wife might never ride in the car with me again.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Better leave Elvis

7. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

I've got Sirius but I had a chance to borrow my friend's XM for a while. I'd say that if I got to keep the Sirius channels I listen to, but get to add the baseball (Sirius has almost nothing for sports in the summer) and hockey, O&A, Fox Sports Radio and a couple of the XM talk channels, I'd be OK. And maybe replace Sirius The Pulse with XM's all-90's. If I want to listen to current stuff, that's what Sirius Hits 1 is for.

8. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

What? The Montreal-Edmonton CFL game on Sirius doesn't satisfy the pallet?

9. Hustle

Hustle Guest

I'm half with Corky - like XM Chill, don't care whether Deep Tracks stays.

Just so long as they keep...
    [​IMG]
    "From the time when you were part of the solution... all the way until the time when you're part of the problem. XM 54, Lucy."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. dargan

dargan Active Member

Sirius Blues 74 and Outlaw Country had better not be touched. I will lose it if that happens.

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I'll see that and raise you ...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Sorry, Hustle, but Lithium > Lucy. Lucy has too much post-2000 stuff. I swear they played Boulevard of Broken Dreams recently. THAT IS NOT 90'S ROCK.

Draft saved Draft deleted