1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WWUDIYRR?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by footballworld, Dec 3, 2006.

1. footballworld

footballworld Member

He should stay at WVA

How Big East get Louisville in the BCS?

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Huh?

3. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I could research this, but .. eh. So I'll guess, and my guess is that cost of living in Tuscaloosa is a little above that in Morgantown. To move to Miami, he'd probably have to triple his salary to keep the same standard. In either case, the headaches aren't worth the prestige.

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Alabama isn't even in this discussion, if I'm RR.

It's either stay or go to Miami.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Well Miami seems more interested in Greg Schiano, who apparently IS going to talk to the Hurricanes this week. Paging spnited on that one.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

See, that's your mistake. You're thinking of this as a grunt (and I'm a grunt too), not as a guy who is already in a gig that sets him up nicely for the rest of his life. If I'm a guy making good money in a situation where I'm secure--and if his kids can go to WVU for nothing, then the WVU bucks spread even farther--then it's not worth living on the edge for the duration of my contract at Miami or Alabama.

7. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

I've got a feeling, he won't be clipping coupons either way.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

That was actually the first thought that came to mind as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted