1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WWJD? He'd keep teachers broke for the sake of the kids

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Feb 2, 2012.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Well, if you have had severe pay cuts lately, that's the part I'm not crazy about. But overall the amount of education is not a compelling way to determine whether you should be paid more. I have a college degree, and I know a tile guy -- straight out of high school -- who makes double what I ever made in newspapers. He isn't doing anything wrong and I don't think I was doing anything wrong; that's just the market value of each job.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Sounds like there are multiple women (or are there?) who would like to know the good senator in the Biblical sense.

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/06/alabama_state_senators_wife_de.html#comments

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

In my experience, you usually don't get hot pics from women unless you've made it clear you want the hot pics, or sent (theoretically) hot pics of yourself.

I'm sure Shadrack is a good Gawd-fearin' bible-beater.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Thereby insuring he gets more comments from more women, just to piss her off.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I'm sure he isn't paying them anything. That would make women become sluts for the money and not because it was their true calling.

Donny in his element likes this.
  6. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

Charles Pierce runs a feature every Friday titled "What are the Gobshites Saying" that covers a lot of this territory.

7. House M.D.

House M.D. Guest

By his own logic, the good state senator should be paid dick.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Teacher: Fuck you. That's my name. You know why, mister? You rode a bike to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand dollar BMW. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's game, you can't solve math problems - go home and tell your mom your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Solve the math problems. You hear me you fucking f.......s? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Computing. Always be computing. ALWAYS BE COMPUTING. A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have you attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, because it's solve or walk. You solve them or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision, for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get going - you got the instruction and the problems. You think they will solve themselves? A guy doesn't write a problem that isn't meant to be solved. They're sitting there waiting to be solved. Are you gonna do it? Are you man enough to do it? What's the problem, pal?
    Student: You - Teacher. You're such a hero, you're so rich, how come you're coming down here wasting your time with such a bunch of kids?
    Teacher: You see this watch? You see this watch?
    Student: Yeah.
    Teacher: That watch costs more than you bike. I made $970,000 last year. How much'd you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice kid? I don't give a shit. Good son? Fuck you! Go home and play with your sisters. You wanna stay here - solve them! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you'll get from a bank? You don't like it, leave. _I_ can go out there tonight with the materials you've got and solve them all. Tonight! In two hours! Can you? Can YOU? Go and do likewise. A-I-D-A. Get mad you son of a bitches. get mad. You want to know what it takes to solve math problems? It takes BRASS BALLS to solve math problems. Go and do likewise gents. The answers are out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you. You wanna go out tonight and solve them, SOLVE. It's yours. If not you're gonna be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be saying - a bunch of losers sittin' around in a bar. 'Oh yeah. I used to study math. It's a tough racket.' These are the new problems. These are the Glengarry problems. And to you they're gold, and you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for solvers. I'd wish you good luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. And to answer you question, pal, why am I here? I came here because the principal asked me to. She asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and expel your fucking ass because a loser is a loser. "

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Comedy gold....

The trouble didn't end with the campaign, Sen. McGill said. "Shortly after taking office, a couple of times my Facebook was hijacked and women sent me pictures of themselves half-naked, saying, 'I had a great time last night with Shadrack McGill.' That sort of thing."

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/06/shadrack_mcgill_wifes_facebook.html

10. RubberSoul1979

RubberSoul1979 Active Member

This asshole from Alabama has a wheel on the ditch, and a wheel on the tracks.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

yeah it's hell when the horny naked chicks hijack your Facebook page and rave about how great you are in bed. I hate it when that happens.

12. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

A Southern man don't need you around, anyhow.

Draft saved Draft deleted