1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WTF you talkin about, Hillis? - NFL Week 6

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 93Devil, Oct 11, 2011.

1. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

OK, now that the Eagles game is over, PLEASE take us to SF/Detroit, Fox. Please! (Sadly, I think they'll have to send us to Game 2 of their doubleheader. Even though 99% of the people, I image, would rather see the final 8 minutes of of the SF game than the first 8 of the Cowboys. I'm not crazy for believing this, right?)

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I blame my alcoholism on journalism and Rex Grossman.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I'm watching on Red Zone, but what the hell has been going on in Detroit that the game isn't even close to being over yet? All the other early games are done, and this one still has 8 minutes left? WTF?

4. amraeder

NFL.com just said the 49ers were just penalized 25 yds for an Illegal Downfield Kick. What happened????

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Or even a friendly, "Coach, you can't do that."

6. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

This is verrrrrrry close on the 49ers touchdown.

7. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Saints tight end Jimmy Graham just took out Sean Payton on the sideline. The trainers helped him to the bench. Looks like a pretty significant knee injury.

8. HanSenSE

Niners take 22-19 lead on Smith-to-Delaney Walker pass with 1:56 to go and Akers convert.

9. amraeder

My gosh. Texans have gotten 2 personal fouls in the past 2 plays. Both times after stuffing the Ravens short of the goal line.

10. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

And the Lions fail to convert on fourth down.

11. HanSenSE

And Detroit coughs it up on downs.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

49ers just got a break. Their defensive back clearly hit a Lions receiver before the ball arrived on fourth down, but no call.

Draft saved Draft deleted