1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WTF was that?!? Entourage Season Four finale...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SuperflySnuka, Sep 2, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm with shot. Thought it was an above average episode.

I thought Drama was going to get married.

Best exchange:

Walsh: When this is over I'm gonna get my balls licked.

Vince: I can't help you there, Billy.

2. I was compelled through the entire episode, though I may have hit the ff button on Drama for a few seconds at a time. Otherwise it was a pretty good cliff hanger.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Agreed...didn't love the episode, but that part was perfect.

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

As bad as I have seen from them.

5. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

I too, am getting quite sick of Walsh. Although I will admit that he has had some extraordinarily funny lines and the actor who plays him does an unbelievable job of becoming the self-impressed hollywood douchebag, the shit that he pulls is really starting to piss me off. As far as I'm concerned, Walsh jumped the shark when he pulled the stunt with the new movie script (you know, taking the studio's money and then writing his own script instead of what they wanted). Other than that, I still really like the show and I hope that season 5 makes up for this ending.

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I think this season proved Eric right. He wasn't sold on Walsh's vision of Medellin, and quickly tired of Billy's self-loathing and abuse. E backed the film because of his friendship with Vince and Vince's blind faith that things always work out. I think Season Five sees Eric start to really assert himself as a Hollywood player.

7. Couldn't agree more Shot. I have loved pretty much every episode. Hard to find a show that keeps you entertained (and laughing) in every episode.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

This was the only episode in this otherwise excellent season that really felt like stupid cartoonery to me.

9. I was disappointed by this episode as well, but it's still better than Curb Your Enthusiasm. There aren't a lot of shows I actively dislike, but CYE is one of them.

10. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Outing alert: Bristol Whipped is Joe Buck.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Agreed. Drama wears thin on me sometimes, but I wasn't disappointed in the episode at all.

(Anybody else equate Johnny Chase/Viking Quest with Adam Baldwin/Firefly? Little-known celeb brother on a sci-fi thing that failed overall but has a fanatical niche following?)

12. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Adam Baldwin isn't related to the Baldwin brothers, but nice theory.
    The whole thing with Drama and the hotel room made me hit fast forward, but it was a nice ending with him. Almost sweet.
    Turtle got sex, that's about all you could ask for his character.
    Wasn't much of a cliffhanger.
    The movie tanked at Cannes, but the next season will reveal that it is a cult hit and everything is alright with the world.

Draft saved Draft deleted