1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WTF was that?!? Entourage Season Four finale...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SuperflySnuka, Sep 2, 2007.

1. I'm dumbfounded, completely dumbfounded...

What a weak ass episode...

2. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Weak, somewhat, but I wasn't totally disappointed. The ending pretty much assured we've seen the last of Walsh. At least I would hope so.

3. I honestly have no clue. I find it interesting that he wasn't with the boys at the end. Drama, typically over the top. Turtle, a waste of his and my time. E, loving more by the episode. Vinnie, not bad. Ari...hmm...interesting to see the next move...

4. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

If Season 5, if there is one, means more of Harvey and less of Walsh, I'd be game for that. Turtle seems to becoming less relevant as the series goes on. He's the only one who seems to be a legit freeloader. Drama, as silly as he is, at least has a job right now and his own place.

5. That's why I'm so pissed about the whole Siagon fiasco. That should have played out a lot longer. His character was actually growing and maturing and Ferrara was turning into the role. Now, he's just a douchebag who says funny lines every 12 minutes.

Reason No. 1 that the show has gone downhill for me. For a while, they tried to move each and every character in a different direction, the way it should've been. The show peaked mid season-2 and toward season 3 in my opinion. Damnit I'm frustrated

6. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Not sure why this is the end of Walsh since he's supposedly writing and directing Vinnie's next movie - and I read how the actor (not sure his name) will still be able to do Entourage even though he's joining the cast of 24.

Anyway, episode was ridiculous. Drama is beyond ridiculous. This was once a really good show.

Now Flight of the Conchords ... that finale was good.

Bring on Curb!

7. estreetband75

estreetband75 Member

As long as we get more of the Dana Gordon character, horray!

Sick of Walsh long ago although his white suit was funny.

The shot of Ari sleeping during the movie was classic.

Drama = waste of time.

Good point on Turtle/Saigon -- give the guy something to do besides drive the SUV. Plus, I was hoping the Anna Faris angle would continue since it gets E something else to do as well.

I'd give the episode a B-minus.

Best line was from Harvey: You could freeze my balls on dry ice and shove my dick into a lawnmower.

8. patchs

patchs Active Member

As much as I love the characters, this show has run out of good storylines.
    It should have ended when Vinnie left Ari last year.
    That said, I'll watch the next season.
    God I can hardly wait for CYE.

9. OK, one awesome awesome thing though.

I just watched again -- watch how Lloyd is walking in his first scene...I wonder what Tom did to him...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

HBO has already signed on for Season 5.

11. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Good episode. Just like all the others.

"E's about as positive as Mother Theresa's AIDS test." - Ari. Good stuff.

And Entourage will mos def be coming back for another season as Inky says.

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I loved it. Start to end. It's not fading for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted