1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WTF is wrong with VH1?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dreunc1542, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I really think Tila Tequila must be the least talented famous person alive right now. Seriously.

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Tila Tequila might be the most least talented famous person ever.
    She isnt' even hot, just sort of exotic looking.
    The highlights the Soup would play of her show, with people actually crying over their feelings for her made me sad to be a human.

3. rascalface

rascalface Member

I didn't think it was possible, but music on TV might be even more of a trainwreck than terrestrial radio (horray for sat radio!).

I used to love The Alternative on VH1 Classic. I think they turned it into Classic 120 Minutes or something, but I haven't seen it in a long time.

I do kinda miss the old days of VH1, when every third song was by Counting Crows or Ace of Base. They should consider coming up with some type of nostalgic list show....

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I think we need to try Tequila for treason for all the suicide bombers she's inspiring. She makes me want to say to radical Islamic leaders, "Ok, maybe this shit has gone too far. Give me one of those burkas. No, just one, please."

That show is truly the most pathetic thing every greenlighted, and watching it on the Soup, I feel, like you, both uncomfortable and sad.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

9/11 - bet that segment was a barrel of laughs...

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

They had to have played that one straight. Right?

7. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

This is why I find myself watching Disney Channel at 3 a.m.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

She cannot be any less talented thann Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton.

I mean, if not for Kim's giant ass and Paris' giant vagina, they wouldn't be known for a goddamn thing.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

But Kim has a big ass, a sex tape and some dead-behind-the-eyes sisters!

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

so does Paris! Well, substitute "vagina" for "ass."

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I will say this much in VH1's defense: People will watch those shows, and there's only the 2008 and 2009 shows to produce. So they're releasing a product that's 80 percent complete ... I don't think that's so bad.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

80 percent?

you're awfully generous, Bucky.

Draft saved Draft deleted