1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WTF happened to Syracuse football??

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

who cares?

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Remember when the Kansas City Chiefs had one of the best defenses in the NFL? Derrick Thomas, Neil Smith, Dan Saleamua, etc.

Who was the Defensive Coordinator during the early part of this decade when it was the worst in the NFL? Greg Robinson.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Who was the Defensive Coordinator that Vermeil defended and was crying for after costing Kansas City numerous games over and over?

Greg fucking Robinson. Damn good thing Mack Brown isn't saddled with that disaster on the sidelines anymore.

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Can we just agree that the color orange should be no where near a football uniform?

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I think it looks good in Cincinnati. Other than that, though, I've got no problem agreeing with that statement.

6. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Perhaps Washington is better than Syracuse? on the scoreboard AND in terms of the uniforms.

7. Joel_Goodsen

Joel_Goodsen Member

Unfortunately this will be true about just about every team that Syracuse plays this year.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

No, because I like it when used correctly. It's great as a trim color and sometimes as the main one -- the Broncos' classic Orange Crush jerseys, for example.

9. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Orange you glad you didn't go to Syracuse?

Claws: Yes, but I went to Cal State Fullerton and they too had orange in their uniforms ... when they still played football.

10. BRoth

BRoth Member

Mark it down: Oct. 20 will be a nail bitter when Buffalo comes to play in the Dome.

Also, there is no way after watching yesterday's game that Patrick Shadle ('Cuse kicker) is anywhere near his listed weight of 201.

11. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Syracuse has a football team?

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Yep. But no baseball team.

Draft saved Draft deleted