1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WTF?!?! Cherry Berry Chiller = GONE

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rockbottom, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

So typical McDonald's, they deliver something truly excellent and refreshing in the Cherry Berry Chiller -- only to rip it off the menu on Oct. 1.

%&^*&%$%

rb

2. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

OH NO!!!!!!

THIS IS THE WORST TRAGEDY SINCE 9/11!

3. Rockbottom

Did I say it was? And when such august threads as "Insufferably Unfunny Comedians" and "Do mature women appeal?" threads appear on the front page, I figured this might rate as a conversation point.

Douche.

rb

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I for one am kind of meh when it comes to the chiller being gone. It is all kind of relative. For example, I am disappointed they don't have the spicy chicken bites anymore. My asshole, on the other hand, sent a thank-you card to McDonalds that I can no longer eat it.

5. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Not sure you want to be tossing out insults after the creepy shit you've pulled.

U.R.

6. Rockbottom

Good to know I am not allowed to have an opinion, sir. Again, relative to a ton of crap mixed in with informative stuff around here, mine is neither an offending contribution nor one I am backing down from.

Sigh.

rb

7. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

You shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition.

Grumble.

U.R.

8. Rockbottom

Well played, sir. Well played. :)

rb

9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

They make the Cherry Berry Chiller out of the same chemicals that they use to make the McRibb. That's probably why they're never on the menu at the same time.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I would have picked this thread as "Least Likely to Ever Lead to a Flame War," and I would have been wrong.

11. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Weren't they promoted as "for a limited time only"?

I liked it when the Parade magazine had a coupon for a free one. I was traveling that weekend and managed to get three copies.

12. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

It's "McRib." The "McRibb" is the knockoff sold at the local IGA.

Draft saved Draft deleted