1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

writer available in D.C.

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by DEklund, Jul 18, 2007.

1. DEklund

DEklund New Member

I'm a sports writer with six years of daily newspaper experience, including a D-I beat. I've covered the Super Bowl, I've covered preps and I've covered just about everything else you can think of.

I've recently moved to D.C. and am available for any assignment in the metro area. Gamers, features, tight deadlines - none of it scares me. I have done freelance work for several papers, including the Houston Chronicle and St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Clips or more info on request. PM me or email daimoneklund (at) yahoo.com

2. DEklund

DEklund New Member

Just wanted to bump this up in preparation for the beginning of basketball and end of football season. I'm available for assignments in the D.C. or Baltimore areas.

Best way to reach me is email: daimoneklund (at) yahoo.com

3. DEklund

DEklund New Member

A bump for the summer sports. I've got season credentials for the Nationals and D.C. United and am available for gamers, features or whatever you need.

Draft saved Draft deleted